Although it looks like a simple wallet, Lock Wallet secures your ID, as well as debit and credit cards, from potential thieves who can steal your information simply by standing near you.
As a past victim of identity theft, I take every opportunity to prevent this from ever happening again, which is why I jumped at the opportunity to purchase Lock Wallet.
I was skeptical at first, but I’m glad I ended up making the purchase.
I figured I’d write this review to share my experience and inspire others to give it a try.
How Does Lock Wallet Work?
It’s very simple. In today’s world, thieves can use an electronic scanning device to send a signal to your wallet. This allows them to steal your card information without ever touching the card itself.
The Lock Wallet has built-in radio frequency identification (RFID) protection that blocks these signals and makes it impossible for scammers to “look” inside your wallet and take off with your information.
If you haven’t seen the Lock Wallet commercial yet, check it out below to learn more about how it works:
Pros vs. Cons
When it comes to the Lock Wallet, the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
- It holds as many as 36 cards and IDs, as well as cash in a separate pocket. With a variety of sections to put your cards in, this wallet makes it easy to stay organized.
- Thanks to its small, compact, and lightweight design, it can fit in your purse, as well as your pocket.
- Not only does it have a stylish look, but it is made of a high quality material that is similar to leather. As an added bonus, it is available in three colors: black, brown, and red.
- The Lock Wallet only costs $10 plus shipping and handling when purchased through the official website.
- A zipper zips completely around the entire wallet, which offers additional protection.
- The Lock Wallet has a clear outer holder that is the perfect spot for your ID. There’s no need to even take it out when someone asks to check see it.
Any item has its potential cons and the Lock Wallet is no different. Thankfully, they are few and far between.
- If you are a woman who prefers to keep your checkbook in the same spot as your cards and ID, you won’t be able to do this with the Lock Wallet.
- While there are three great color choices, there are no patterns available.
Best Place to Purchase the Lock Wallet?
To ensure that you are getting an actual Lock Wallet and not an imitation product, it is best to make your purchase through the official website.
Don’t forget the deals they offer, as an added bonus:
It comes with a lighted pocket magnifier that fits inside the wallet and makes it easy to see small print.
Also, the manufacturer is offering a second Lock Wallet at no cost, provided you pay the additional shipping and handling cost. (You can put it up for later or give it to someone as a gift. I chose to get one in black and one in brown, so that I can use the one that matches the handbag I am carrying.)
The Lock Wallet is a great product. Not only does it look great, but it offers much needed security from anyone trying to steal your credit or debit card information.
Honestly, what more could you want in a wallet?